On Tap @ FBBC…
(As of 2/9/2019 – Subject to change.)
Taps & lines cleaned : 1/28/19
- 1. Larkin Lager – 4.8% abv
- 2. Rusty Chain – 5.2% abv
- 3. Aviator Red – 5.3% abv
- 4. 716 IPA – 6.4% abv
- 5. Buffalo Kölsch – 5.6% abv
- 6. Thundersnow IPA – 7.7% abv
- 7. Bisonberry Kölsch – 4.8% abv
- 8. Blizzard Bock – 6.5% abv
- 9. MacBison Scotch Ale – 7% abv
- 10. Blackbird Oatmeal Stout – 6.4% abv
- 11. Low Gear Session IPA – 4.2% abv
- 12. Hazy Bison IPA 5.5% abv
- 13. All America City IPA– 6.4% abv
- 14. Winter Warmer – 6.0% abv
- 15. Juice Caboose NEIPA – 7.5% abv
- 16. Bavarian Hefeweizen – 6.8% abv
- 17. Scotch Ale aged on oak – 7% abv
- 18. Down By the River ‘Belgian’ IPA – 7.5%
- CASK 2/15(3pm): Blackbird Stout
- CASK 2/22(3pm): Low Gear Session IPA
Take a virtual brewery tour!
(courtesy of Siteview Virtual 3D tours)
The season of malty beer is here!
The snowflakes are starting to fly and that means a variety of malty beers are going to be coming rapid-fire from the brewery.
-“Brindle Porter”, our light-bodied dark ale hybrid between a London Porter and Brown Ale, has been pouring since October;
-Batch No.4 of “Spot Coffee Stout” was bottled in early November, using Papua New Guinea Kunjin beans roasted just for us by Spot Coffee’s downtown Buffalo roastery! Find them in bottles around town and of course inside our tasting room.
-“MacBison Pale Scotch Ale” is set to be released Thanksgiving Eve, during a party with local jazz/roots/bluegrass band Folkfaces 6-9pm.
-“Winter Warmer” will be hitting bars & store shelves early November and will satisfy your fix for malts and sweet spices.
-“Blizzard Bock”, a WNY tradition, is being brewed in house for the first time in YEARS and is set for a Christmastime release
We won’t forget the hopheads this winter either…
Around January, look for “Thundersnow IPA” (a hazy strong IPA brewed with Glacier & Denali hops and Winter Wheat. 77 IBU, 7.7% abv in honor of the Blizzard of ’77) along with a brand new as yet unnamed IPA we’re testing out in small batches before a full late-spring release.
Before we know it, we’ll be capping off winter with Aviator Irish Red Ale bottles and Blackbird Oatmeal Stout on draft in February…and Polonia Pils and Maibock following shortly thereafter.
We look forward to showing off our beers for you: whether it’s a random afternoon of beer travelling, stopping in to shop at our Holiday Artisan Market on December 8th, or while attending any of the fun events taking place inside the tasting room (keep the last Saturday in January open for the annual Buffalo Groundhog Day party & Larkinville Ice Fest).
No matter what, we hope every beer you drink is a great one!
-Tim & the crew at Flying Bison