What’s On Tap (As of May 18th, 2018 – Subject to change.)
- 1. Larkin Lager – 4.8% abv
- 2. Rusty Chain – 5.2% abv
- 3. Aviator Red – 5.6% abv
- 4. 716 IPA – 6.4% abv
- 5. Buffalo Kolsch – 5.6% abv
- 6. Polonia Pils – 4.8% abv
- 7. Bisonberry Kolsch – 4.8% abv
- 8. Low Gear Session IPA– 4.2% abv
- 9. Spot Coffee Stout – 8.0% abv
- 10. HERC Barleywine 2016 – 9.8% abv
- 11. Barrel-Aged Spot Stout w/Tart Cherry – 8% abv
- 12. Barrel Roll Maibock – 7.1% abv
- Saranac Root Beer – 0.0% abv
- Bootleg Bucha Cranberry Grape – <0.5%abv
- Cascade Hop Lemonade Soda – 0.0% abv
- ON CASK 5/18 : 716 IPA
Take a virtual brewery tour!
(courtesy of Siteview Virtual 3D tours)
We hope you’re enjoying the start of 2018’s summer season. There are many festivals, markets, races, rides, and concerts ahead of us in Western New York.
If you are visiting from out of town, welcome to our beautiful & historic neck of the woods. To the surprise of most people visiting the Great Lakes region of the USA for the first time: it can actually get pretty hot up North! There is much in Western New York to explore, see, taste, and experience. Our friendly tasting room staff & patrons will happily offer you helpful tips on local restaurants & attractions…and locally brewed beers, of course.
Our patios, front & side, will be revamped & expanded by June. There will no doubt be a variety of fun Flying Bison events to enjoy both inside and out of the brewery:
- Thursday night and Saturday afternoon concerts
- Food Truck Tuesdays 4-9pm until September
- Food events with local restaurants
- Wednesday Happy Hour 4-9pm starting in June
- New beer releases (including the Erie County Fair Beer rollout party on July 19th)
- Outdoor game tournament
- Community fundraisers & activities open to all
- Monthly Craft Beer Cruise aboard the Spirit of Buffalo starting in June
- Flying Bison beer featured at WNY festivals: Buffalo Music Coalition stage at Fireman’s Field during East Aurora Music Fest June 9th, Buffalo Brewers Fest @ Canalside June 23rd, Taste of Buffalo, Erie County Fair, Sportsmen’s Americana Music Foundation’s Silo City Alive Music Fest on Sunday July 1st, Run716 on August 5th…to name a few.
Keep an eye on our webpage and social media channels, as we add events regularly.
Wherever the summer takes you, we’d be honored to have our beers in your coolers & kegerators, at your picnics & celebrations, and whenever you need good flavor and refreshment.
-Tim & the crew at Flying Bison