What’s On Tap (As of February 8th, 2018 – Subject to change.)
- 1. Larkin Lager – 4.8% abv
- 2. Rusty Chain – 5.2% abv
- 3. Aviator Red – 5.6% abv
- 4. 716 IPA – 6.4% abv
- 5. Buffalo Kölsch – 5.6% abv
- 6. Brindle Porter – 5.4% abv
- 7. (Bisonberry Kolsch returns 3/17)
- 8. Low Gear Session IPA– 4.2% abv
- 9. Spot Coffee Stout – 8.0% abv
- 10. HERC Barleywine 2016 – 9.8% abv
- 11. Irish Pale Ale – 5.5% abv
- (bottles) MacBison Scotch Ale – 7.2% abv
- Secret Tap: Patrona Imperatrice (#2) – 6.5% abv
- Secret Tap: Polonia Pils – 5.1% abv
- Cask 3/9: Aviator Red
- Cask 3/10: Irish Pale Ale
Take a virtual brewery tour!
(courtesy of Siteview Virtual 3D tours)
A message from the brewery…
2017 is coming to a close. We made lots of beer and enjoyed some memorable events. We can’t wait to continue and expand on yearly traditions like Food Truck Tuesday during the warm months, Buffalo Groundhog Day/Larkinville Ice Festival at the end of January, Run716 on the first Sunday of August, our Polonia Pils Pre-Dyngus Party with Those Idiots the day before Easter, Oktoberfest with The Frankfurters, and our Holiday Market on the second Saturday of December. Our May 5th Kentucky Derby Day party with Buffalo Distilling Co. & all day music lineup by Sportsmen’s Americana Music Foundation will be one not to miss…
Our brewery has already gone through some changes during the last few years in Larkinville. Small fermenters were replaced with larger ones, we’ve upgraded our packaging process, and are currently in the midst of installing a larger & faster bottling line. New changes await the tasting room, as we’re getting more comfortable in our space. In 2018, look for an updated outdoor patio space, new exciting beers, an expanded barrel-aging program, more summertime concerts, a newer look to our serving counter/bar, and a variety of fun events.
Thank you for supporting not only Flying Bison, but for embracing Buffalo’s blossoming craft beer culture. You can count on us to make some consistently solid beers, both traditional and experimental, for years to come…we are excited to see where the future takes us (and our tastebuds).
Cheers to a happy & healthy 2018!
– Tim & the Flying Bison crew